Announced in March, the vinyl player Numark NTX1000 finally appeared on sale. This product is positioned as an affordable solution for professional DJs. It has a direct drive motor, a height-adjustable S-arm with antiskid function, a vibration-proof housing. Also, among the most important advantages of the novelty, the manufacturer calls an incredibly high starting torque of 4.0 kgf/cm.
Below are listed all the other features of the newly released DJ “turntable”:
- full-size 13-inch casting wheel made of cast aluminum;
- two rotational speeds of the disk: 33⅓ and 45 rpm;
- Variable within ± 50% of pitch;
- Adjustable counterweight for an ideal tonearm balance;
- regulators of speed of unwinding and braking of the payer;
- built-in phono stage and USB interface;
- universal power supply.
You can buy a Numark NTX1000 turntable for $ 399. A dust cover, an adapter for 45 rpm and other accessories are supplied with it.