At the DJ Expo 2017, Numark demonstrated its new portable 2-channel controller DJ2GO2. Standing out not only with its miniature size, but also a very affordable price, this product is a suitable solution for those who only learn the basics of DJing. However, the manufacturer claims that the novelty will suit even more experienced DJs. They can use it to prepare sets during travel or as a backup controller “just in case”.
From its predecessor DJ2GO2 differs both externally and functionally. The most important difference, of course, is the presence of a built-in sound card. This feature distinguishes the novelty from other portable controllers, such as Hercules DJControl Compact.
In addition to the integrated audio interface, Numark DJ2GO2 boasts 8 pads with performance functions, which can usually be found only on full-size controllers.
As for the other features of the model DJ2GO2, they are all listed below:
- separate controls for viewing the library and loading tracks;
- the ability to use with any popular DJ software;
- the possibility of placing the controller directly on the surface of the laptop to save space;
- master output and headphone output, implemented on 1/8″ connectors
- powered by USB from a computer or laptop.
The release of the Numark DJ2GO2 is expected this fall. The cost of the new product will be only 79 dollars.