Numark announced the immediate availability of its new four-channel DJ controller NS6II, the announcement of which took place in March. Numark NS6II, like its once popular predecessor, is designed to work with Serato DJ software, but it differs significantly from its predecessor in terms of design and functionality. Among the most important differences of the novelty are two USB ports (you can connect two laptops to connect to the NS6II and play in the back-2-back mode or go from one DJ’s sets to another without any pauses) and 2-inch LCD-displays integrated in jogs, displaying various useful information (including BPM tracks and the remaining playback time).
Among the advantages of the NS6II is the presence of two dedicated microphone inputs and 16 rubberized, speed-sensitive pads that provide quick access to various performance functions (hot spots, magnifiers, samples, etc.). Another important feature of the novelty is the possibility of using it as an autonomous 4-channel mixer.
It is worth noting also the touch buttons that this model has, a dual sound card with USB 2.0 and 16 pads with RGB-backlighting.
- Dual USB ports
- 2-inch color LCD display into each jog;
- A digital mixer with 2 phono / line inputs that can be directly mixed;
- comes with the full version of Serato DJ;
- Touch-capacitive handles
- 6-inch multifunctional jog wheels
- 4-channel USB Audio;
- Stereo XLR outputs, Master RCA outputs, Booth RCA outputs;
- 2 1/4″ mic inputs;
- A mixer that can work in stand-alone mode 24-bit, 44.1K audio;
- USB 2.0;
- 4 inputs, 4 outputs with 2 phono preamps
- Replaceable crossfader
- USB 2.0;
- 4 RCA inputs, 4 RCA outputs with 2 phono preamps.
The cost of the Numark NS6II DJ controller in the US market is $ 799. A full-featured version of Serato DJ comes with the device.